Friday 2 April 2010

Molly's Medicine

Sharon Says: Poor Molly had a gut flora imbalance. I'm surprised she's got away with it for so long, I'm sure she breaks out of the hutch and goes down to McDonald's. She's such a little piggy. At least the vet told us she's generally very healthy with excellent teeth. We've had to give her the bunny version of yakult with a plastic dropper which she's not too keen on but it seems to have worked. No more carrots or grapes!

Molly says: That medicine tasted disgusting. I don't know why they can't make it taste like something rabbits like. Dad was holding me and I spit out loads of medicine on him but then I kept still because Mum kept telling me what a good bunny I am. I feel much better now and I'm jumping around like I used to. The standard of catering seems to have gone down though. I haven't seen any carrots in my dish. I don't know what Dolly gets. Mum has separated us for tea for a long time because apparently Dolly doesn't get much when we share. What does she mean by that?

Dolly Says: Ha! No carrots for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment